Ingredients Needed for Smiley Fry Bacon Pie
7 smiley frieses
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
2 ounces of shredded cheddar
How to Cook Smiley Fry Bacon Pie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put the bacon in a flower shape in a cast-iron skillet.
- Let the sides hang out of the skillet.
- Add the smiley fries in the middle.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and cheese over the smiley fries.
- Wrap the fries and cheese in the bacon edges.
- Put a smiley fry in the middle.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.