Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooker Coconut and Nutella Mini Cakes
½ cup flour
¾ cup sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup coconut flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups of coconut milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup nutella
¼ cup cocoa powder
How to Make Slow Cooker Coconut and Nutella Mini Cakes
- Add the flour and 1/4 cup of sugar to a bowl and mix them. Mix in the coconut flakes.
- Add the vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of coconut milk, the vegetable oil, and Nutella. Mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the remaining sugar and the cocoa powder to a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
- Add the remaining cup of coconut milk to a pot over low heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the Nutella mixture to the slow cooker, top with the cocoa mixture and pour the boiled coconut milk over them. Cover with the lid and cook on low heat for 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Serve it cooled and cut into shapes, garnished with coconut flakes, whipped cream, and cherries or berries.