Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Turkey Breast With Bacon
10 ounces of turkey breast
5 slices of bacon
3 ounces of mushroom
1 onion, quartered
2 bay leaves
½ cup white wine
1 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
How to Cook Slow Cooked Turkey Breast With Bacon
- Lay the turkey breast on your wooden board. Butterfly the meat, to make it thin and make sure it cooks evenly.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, and a bit of thyme.
- Now start from the end nearest to you and roll the meat towards the opposite end.
- Lay the bacon slices one glued to the other. Lay the meat over the bacon. Start rolling from the end nearest to you towards the opposite end.
- Add the meat to the slow cooker, along with mushrooms, carrot, onion, pour the wine and chicken stock.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on low temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Move everything into a baking tray. Spread some tomato sauce over the meat.
- Slide everything into the oven for the next 15 minutes.