Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Spiced Pork Belly
14 ounces of pork belly
1 red onion, cut into quarters
1 tablespoon red peppercorns
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
1 chili pepper
2 cups of vegetable stock
How to Cook Slow Cooked Spiced Pork Belly
- Slice the pork belly and put the meat in a crockpot.
- Add the onion, red and white peppercorns, garlic, whole chili, and fresh herbs.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over the pork belly.
- Season with salt and grate some nutmeg on top.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on high heat for 5 hours.
- Serve the pork belly with a side of your choosing.