Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
3 pounds of pork ribs
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon peppercorn
1 teaspoon coriander powder
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
How to Cook Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
- Add the pork ribs in the slow cooker.
- Pour the vegetable stock, add the bay leaves, peppercorns, coriander powder, and mustard seeds.
- Cover the slow cooker with a lid and cook on warm temperature for 8-9 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Evenly spread the barbecue sauce over the pork ribs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the ribs on it.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.