Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooked Pork Butt
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon garam masala
⅓ teaspoon ginger powder
⅓ teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 pounds of pork butt
10 baby potatoes
½ cup tomato juice
2 rosemary sprigs
½ cup pork broth
How to Cook Slow Cooked Pork Butt
- Mix all the spices.
- Coat the pork butt with lime juice and spices.
- Peel the onion and cut it into quarters.
- Wash the baby potatoes, but don’t peel them.
- Put in the slow cooker the onion, the potatoes, the pork, the tomato juice, and the rosemary sprigs.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Slice the pork and put it on a large plate, with the vegetables.
- Before you serve it, pour the pork broth on it.