Ingredients Needed for Skittles Fruity Cake
1 ready-made sponge cake
12 tablespoons of rum syrup
4 ounces of flavored whipped cream
4 ounces of whipped cream
12 ounces of chocolate stick
7 ounces of Skittles
2 garlic cloves
How to Cook Skittles Fruity Cake
- Put 1 third of the ready-made sponge cake on a circular oven tray.
- Add rum syrup on the sponge cake, using a spoon. Make sure the syrup reaches the whole surface.
- Coat the layer of sponge cake with flavored whipped cream.
- Add the second part of the sponge cake. Drench it in rum syrup. Coat it with the strawberry cream.
- Add the last third of the sponge cake.
- Coat the whole cake with whipped cream.
- Surround the edges of the cake with chocolate sticks, like a fence.
- Add Skittles on top, to your liking.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.