Ingredients Needed for Skillet Chicken Thighs With Grapes and Pimento Olives
3 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 red onions quartered
6 garlic cloves
4 ounces of green olives stuffed with pimento
½ cup white wine
3 fresh rosemary sprigs
6 ounces of grapes
fresh parsley, chopped, for garnishing
How to Cook Skillet Chicken Thighs With Grapes and Pimento Olives
- Place the chicken thighs on the work surface and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the thighs, and cook them both sides until golden brown. Set them aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the same skillet, lower heat, and stir. Add the pimento stuffed olives and stir-fry for 20-30 seconds.
- Add the white wine and cook until it starts boiling. Stick a rosemary sprig in each chicken thigh then add them into the skillet. Also, add the grapes. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.