Ingredients Needed for Sirloin Steak With Tzatziki Sauce
3.5 ounces of Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces of sirloin steak
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
2 thyme sprigs
How to Cook Sirloin Steak With Tzatziki Sauce
- Lay the cucumber on your working surface and peel it.
- Slice it into quarters and remove its seeds. After you’re done shred it.
- Pass the cucumber through a strainer in order to remove the water inside it.
- Add the dried cucumber in a small bowl. Add the greek yogurt, zucchini, dill, garlic, and parsley. Pour the lime juice, olive oil, and salt. Use a teaspoon and mix until smooth.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and let it rest for 2 minutes. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil over it and season it with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the meat and cook it for 3-4 minutes per side. Flip the steak and add butter in the skillet.
- Melt the butter and drizzle the obtained sauce over the steak.
- Add some thyme sprigs in the skillet as well. Cook the steak for 3 minutes and take it away from the heat.
- Thinly slice the steak and serve it with tzatziki sauce.