Simple Roasted Potatoes
Here we have an instant classic and one of our favorite side dishes: roasted potatoes! All they need is a small drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a bit of heat from the oven. They are very tasty and go well with just about any meat you like.
Ingredients Needed for Simple Roasted Potatoes
1 ½ pounds of potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Simple Roasted Potatoes
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into halves, then place them in a large saucepan.
- Add enough water in the saucepan to cover the potatoes and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt. Boil them for the next 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay the potatoes over it. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and season with salt.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes. Serve them with some topped chives.