Ingredients Needed for Simple Meat Pie
9 ounces of minced meat
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
9 ounces of ready-made dough
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Simple Meat Pie
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the minced meat and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the meat until it becomes brown.
- Flour your workplace. Use a rolling pin to stretch the dough.
- Cut a round shape dough sheet and put it on the bottom of a round pie pan (10 inch/25 cm diameter).
- Put the cooked minced meat in the pie pan.
- Stretch the remaining dough and cut 0.4 inch/1 cm width strips.
- Then place 4-5 strips length-wise across the pie. Next, one-by-one, add 4-5 strips in other direction (e.g. perpendicular).
- Roll in the dough edges.
- Make the egg wash by whisking the egg and the milk.
- Coat the pie with egg wash.
- If you want, sprinkle some sesame and black cumin seeds.
- Bake the pie for 25 minutes.