Calories: 225 kCal / serving
- 16 g
- 1 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Simple Green Lentils
1 cup green lentils
2 cups of water
How to Make Simple Green Lentils
- Add the green lentils in a strainer and wash them with cold water.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add green lentils.
- Pour the water over the lentils and add a pinch of salt.
- Cook, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes. Lentils are cooked as soon as they are tender and no longer crunchy.
- Remember: the water/lentil ratio should be 2:1