Skip to content
Ingredients Needed for Sicilian Tomato Soup
½ teaspoon parmesan salt 2 tablespoons of olive oil 2 garlic cloves 1 teaspoon dried thyme ½ cup beef stock thyme
How to Make Sicilian Tomato Soup
- Cut the tomatoes in medium pieces.
- Put water in a saucepan and add the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Boil the water and the tomatoes for 15 minutes.
- Blend the boiled tomatoes until you make a cream soup.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the soup.
- Add the dried thyme, the beef stock, and the remaining olive oil.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and grate some parmesan on it.
- If you like, serve the soup with croutons.