Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Taglierini in Coconut Sauce
5 ounces of taglierini
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
12 shrimp, medium-sized
5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
5 red chilis es
¼ cup canned coconut milk
How to Cook Shrimp Taglierini in Coconut Sauce
- Bring the water in a saucepan to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the taglierini and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger and shrimp. Add mushrooms, chilies, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the canned coconut milk and stir to melt it.
- Drain the pasta, and add it into the skillet. Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.
- You can garnish with chives!