Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Stew
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 onion, minced
1 tablespoon vinegar
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup tomato juice
1/4 cup heavy cream
5 ounces shrimp
chili, finely sliced
How to Cook Shrimp Stew
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat.
- Add the onion, season with red pepper, cook and stir until tender.
- Add the vinegar, orange juice, tomato juice, and heavy cream. Cook and stir until it bubbles.
- Stir in the shrimp, season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with fresh chopped parsley and finely sliced chili.