Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Stew with Polenta
3 cups of water
1 cup cornflour
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 spring onion, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
8 ounces of shrimp
½ cup white wine
½ cup vegetable stock
1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Cook Shrimp Stew with Polenta
- Add the water in a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil.
- Add the cornflour and start whisking.
- Add a bit of butter and reduce the heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes, while stirring vigorously into the process.
- Add the parmesan and incorporate it into the polenta.
- Next, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, chili flakes, and spring onion.
- Add the shrimp, fresh thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the wine, vegetable stock, and heavy cream.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.