Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Spread
6 ounces shrimp
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
fresh rosemary sprigs
2 ounces butter
4 stems of parsley
How to Cook Shrimp Spread
- Add the shrimp, soy sauce, honey, and Worcester sauce to a small bowl. Season with salt and mix.
- Add 3-4 rosemary sprigs, seal with plastic foil and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the marinated shrimp and sautee for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a measuring cup along with the butter, add the parsley and mash them together using the immersion blender.