Calories: 272 kCal / serving
- 33 g
- 20 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves, slices
¼ cup white wine
3.5 ounces of cherry tomato
1 parsley, chopped
½ cup grated parmesan
How to Make Shrimp Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet.
- Throw the garlic in the skillet, add the shrimp and cook them until they’re opaque and bright pink.
- Add the white wine and let everything simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt and cook further, until the wine reduces to half.
- Drain the pasta and add it in the pan.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, parsley, and parmesan.
- Mix to combine the ingredients and cook for 1-2 more minutes.