Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Skewers With Peanut Butter Sauce
1 ounce ginger
3 ounces of peanut butter
⅓ cup coconut milk
How to Cook Shrimp Skewers With Peanut Butter Sauce
- Add the shrimp over a heated grill along with ginger. Grill them for about 3-4 minutes.
- Take them out when ready, and pour 1 cup (250 ml) of water over the grill to pick up leftover meat and juices, so that you can make a shrimp stock.
- For the sauce, add the peanut butter in a skillet, heated over medium heat. Add the shrimp stock and mix with a spatula.
- After bringing it to a boil, reduce the heat and pour the coconut milk. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Slide the shrimp and ginger bites through the wooden skewers. Squeeze the lime on top of them and add a pinch of salt.
- Serve them topped with peanut butter sauce.