Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Salad Sandwich
½ red bell pepper
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
½ apple, diced
1 white radish
2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
4 bread slices
8 lettuce leaves
1 boiled egg sliced
How to Cook Shrimp Salad Sandwich
- Thinly slice the cucumber, dice the bell pepper and apple, chop the dill, grate the white radish and add them into a bowl.
- Add pepper and mayonnaise, and mix everything with a fork.
- Toast the bread slices. Set them aside.
- Grill the shrimp for a few minutes on both sides, depending on your grill. Set them aside.
- Make 2 sandwiches: lay 4 lettuce leaves on each of the 2 bread slices; add half of the veggie salad and top it with shrimp. Continue by adding the remaining salad and a few hard-boiled egg slices.
- Add a pinch of pepper, grate fresh lime zest, and top the sandwiches with the remaining slices of toast.