Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Salad Avocado Bowls
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of shrimp
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
½ teaspoon paprika powder
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon greek yogurt
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 red onion, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 bunch fresh coriander
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
How to Cook Shrimp Salad Avocado Bowls
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the shrimp and season with salt, pepper, cumin seeds, paprika powder, and 2 garlic cloves. Cook them for 3-4 minutes. Chop them thinly.
- Slice the avocado, remove its pit, scoop the inside, place it in a large bowl and mash it. Keep the avocado shells for later.
- Add the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, chopped bell peppers, and red onion. Season with chili, orange juice, and lime juice.
- Add 1 crushed garlic clove, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- For the sauce, add the coriander in a blender along with the remaining garlic and a drizzle of vinegar. Blend until smooth.
- Serve the salsa in the avocado shells.