Shrimp Noodles With Shiitake Mushrooms
Indeed, you’ll only need 15 minutes for this noodle shrimp and shiitake dish to wait for you on a plate, all warm and full of flavors. It’s a simple stir-fry where you flavor the main ingredients with soy sauce, lemongrass, ginger, and lemon juice mainly.
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Noodles With Shiitake Mushrooms
5 ounces shiitake mushrooms, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lemongrass, cut into larger pieces
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 chili pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
5 ounces shrimp
1 carrot, cut into thin strips
14 ounces cooked noodles
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to Make Shrimp Noodles With Shiitake Mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a pot over low-medium heat and add the lemongrass. Cook and stir until tender, then remove from the pot.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic, then add the mushrooms.
- Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Add the chili and rice vinegar in the process.
- Add the shrimp and carrot and turn the heat to medium. Cook and stir for up to 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles. Cook and stir for 2 more minutes, while stirring in the soy sauce, spring onion, and lemon juice.