Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Noodle Salad
5 ounces of dried noodles
1 teaspoon olive oil
7 ounces of shrimp
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 garlic clove
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
2 carrots, shredded
How to Cook Shrimp Noodle Salad
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill it halfway with water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season them with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice out of half a lime and shred a bit of zest.
- Add the fish sauce and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- Add the cooked noodles in a large bowl, along with the carrots and spring onion. Mix until smooth.
- Top the salad with the shrimp.
- Serve with soy sauce and fresh mint!