Ingredients Needed for Shrimp in Tomato Sauce and Broccoli
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 cup tomato sauce
4 basil leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
How to Cook Shrimp in Tomato Sauce and Broccoli
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 garlic cloves and take them out after 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook them for 2 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar, tomato sauce, and basil leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli and butter. Wait for the butter to melt, and add the remaining garlic. Cook the broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the shrimp with the broccoli.