Calories: 549 kCal / serving
- 80 g
- 26 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Farfalle With Pesto Sauce
7 ounces of farfalle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
3 ounces of peas
How to Make Shrimp Farfalle With Pesto Sauce
- Let’s start by adding water in a saucepan and bringing it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt in it.
- Add farfalle and boil them for 6 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, add oil and start cooking the shrimp. After 1 minute add garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Separately heat another skillet and add the cooked farfalle, pesto sauce and a small glass of water.
- Stir together then add peas, shrimp and let them cook for another 1 minute.
- Serve with grated parmesan and paprika powder.