Calories: 363 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 12 g
- 18 g
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Burger
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
0.5 ounce butter
2 burger buns
2 lettuces leaves
1 red onion, sliced
How to Make Shrimp Burger
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp, garlic, season with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Cut the cucumber into small dices. Pour the white wine vinegar, add sugar, salt, and mix. Chop the parsley.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl. Add mayo, tabasco, and parsley. Mix and season with salt.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it. Toast the burger buns for 1-2 minutes per side, until golden.
- Next start assembling the burger. Place the bottom side of the burger bun on your work surface. Top it with 1 red lettuce leaf, half of the shrimp, cucumber, red onion, and finally, the top side of the bun.
- Make the same for the second shrimp burger.