Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Zucchini Skillet
2 celery sticks
2 spring onions
1 red chili
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tortilla wraps
How to Cook Shrimp and Zucchini Skillet
- Thinly slice the celery, carrot, spring onions, and red chili.
- Slice the zucchini into sticks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook them for 1 minute.
- Remove it and add all the veggies.
- Cook them for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt, add the shrimp and soy sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add the blueberries, and leave the pan on heat for 1 more minute.