Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and White Wine Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
9 ounces of shrimp
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup white wine
How to Cook Shrimp and White Wine Spaghetti
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Separately, heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the shrimp.
- Season it with the salt, pepper, garlic, and chili flakes. Cook it for 2-3 minutes, until the wine evaporates.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and keep on heat for one more minute.
- Top it with fresh coriander and serve!