Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Veggie Tortilla Wrap
4 ounces of cherry tomato
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
3 garlic cloves
1 green chili
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ red cabbage, shredded
0.25 white cabbage, shredded
4 broccoli florets, cooked and diced
¼ cup yogurt
1 basil leaves
2 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
How to Cook Shrimp and Veggie Tortilla Wrap
- Dice the red and yellow bell pepper, and the mushrooms.
- Slice the carrot, chili, and garlic.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Throw in it the garlic and the carrot slices, stir, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the yellow and red bell pepper. Mix.
- Add the mushrooms and the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp turn opaque white.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the chili flakes.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and the veggies soften a little. Set aside.
- Put the red and white cabbage, broccoli, and yogurt in a bowl. Mix to make a salad.
- Make one wrap: put half of the basil leaves on one tortilla wrap. Add half of the shrimp mixture and half of the cabbage and broccoli salad.
- Make the same for the second wrap.