Calories: 395 kCal / serving
- 43 g
- 17 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Veggie Tortilla Wrap20 shrimp 4 ounces of cherry tomato 1 yellow bell pepper 1 red bell pepper 3 garlic cloves 2 mushrooms 1 green chili 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil ¼ red cabbage, shredded 0.25 white cabbage, shredded 4 broccoli florets, cooked and diced ¼ cup yogurt 1 basil leaves 2 tortilla wraps 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
How to Make Shrimp and Veggie Tortilla Wrap
- Dice the red and yellow bell pepper, and the mushrooms.
- Slice the carrot, chili, and garlic.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Throw in it the garlic and the carrot slices, stir, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the yellow and red bell pepper. Mix.
- Add the mushrooms and the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp turn opaque white.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the chili flakes.
- Cook until the shrimp turn pink and the veggies soften a little. Set aside.
- Put the red and white cabbage, broccoli, and yogurt in a bowl. Mix to make a salad.
- Make one wrap: put half of the basil leaves on one tortilla wrap. Add half of the shrimp mixture and half of the cabbage and broccoli salad.
- Make the same for the second wrap.