Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Veggie Stir-Fry
1 sweet pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cornstarch
¼ cup water
How to Cook Shrimp and Veggie Stir-Fry
- Start with the veggies. Remove the heads of the asparagus and chop it.
- Slice the mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Heat a skillet and add butter. Let it melt and start frying the shrimp.
- Season them with salt, pepper, and garlic. Fry for about 3 minutes.
- Separately, heat another skillet and add the mushrooms.
- Stir and add the asparagus and sweet pepper.
- Season with salt and dried oregano.
- Mix the cornstarch with water and add it over veggies.
- Add the previously fried shrimp and top it with fresh coriander.
- Stir and keep on heat for 1-2 minutes more.