Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura
2 mushrooms, halves
1 red bell pepper, slices
½ cup flour
½ cup sparkling water
vegetable oil for deep frying
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura
- Mix the flour with the sparkling water in a bowl to make the batter.
- Prick each shrimp with one skewer, then coat it with batter.
- Coat each of the veggies with batter then set them aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the shrimp until golden. Set them aside, on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- In the same skillet, fry the battered vegetables. Place them on a paper towel.
- Serve the shrimp and vegetables tempura with soy sauce.