Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Fried Egg Rice
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ green chili, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
5 ounces of shrimp
2 eggs, whisked
8 ounces of basmati rice, cooked
3 ounces of green peas, cooked
How to Make Shrimp and Fried Egg Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, chili, and spring onion.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Next, heat a separate skillet over medium heat. Add the whisked egg and stir with a spatula until the eggs are cooked.
- Add the rice and peas in a large bowl. Add the shrimp, whisked egg, and mix.
- Divide into 2 serving plates.