Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Coconut Milk Soup
0.75 inch - ginger root
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup vegetable broth
1 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon curry paste
4 coriander leaves
How to Cook Shrimp and Coconut Milk Soup
- Peel and grate the ginger root.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the ginger.
- Add the shrimp and fry it.
- Squeeze the lime and add the juice in the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable broth and the coconut milk. Simmer.
- Add the curry paste and the coriander leaves. Bring to a boil.