Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Bell Pepper Tortilla
4 ounces of shrimp
1 garlic clove
½ red onion
½ yellow bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
1 tablespoon salsa sauce
How to Cook Shrimp and Bell Pepper Tortilla
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet.
- Crush a garlic clove over the skillet.
- Stir fry them for a few minutes, until they turn a brown color.
- Remove the shrimp.
- Heat oil in the same skillet.
- Add the red onion, red, green, and yellow bell pepper slices.
- Cook them for a couple of minutes until they soften.
- Add salt, pepper, and the fried shrimp.
- Serve it in a tortilla with salsa sauce.