Calories: 478 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 15 g
- 73 g
Ingredients Needed for Shimeji Mushroom and Leek Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
5 ounces of shimeji mushrooms
7 ounces of thinly sliced leek, green parts only
½ cup white wine
1 cup risotto rice
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 tablespoon heavy cream
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Shimeji Mushroom and Leek Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the shimeji mushrooms, leeks, and pour the wine. Give it a stir.
- Add the risotto rice.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and shredded parmesan.
- Leave it on heat for 1-2 more minutes.