Calories: 450 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 38 g
- 24 g
Ingredients Needed for Sesame-Glazed Salmon
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon water
½ red bell pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ yellow bell pepper
2 ounces of green peas
5 ounces of salmon fillet
How to Make Sesame-Glazed Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Use a bowl and mix the soy sauce with the ginger, garlic, sesame oil, all sesame seeds, and some water.
- Slice the bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Use a baking tray and drizzle its bottom with olive oil.
- Add the salmon in the middle and the veggies on the sides.
- Season all with salt and pepper and flavor it with the previously made marinade.
- Bake them for the next 13 to 15 minutes and serve!