Ingredients Needed for Semolina Porridge with Pear and Almonds
2 cups of milk
3 ounces semolina
2 tablespoons honey
1 pear, cored and wedged
How to Cook Semolina Porridge with Pear and Almonds
- Add the milk to a pot over low heat and bring it to a boil.
- Continuously whisk while gradually adding the semolina flour. Cook and stir until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Heat the honey in a pot over low heat and add the pear wedges.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the semolina porridge topped with pear wedges and garnished with crushed almonds.