Ingredients Needed for Seasoned Crispy French Fries
vegetable oil for frying
2 tablespoons of flour
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 garlic clove, sliced
½ teaspoon paprika powder
1 chili pepper
How to Cook Seasoned Crispy French Fries
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil in it.
- Use a twin curl cutter to slice French fries. (You can also use a regular knife.)
- Throw them into the boiling water and boil them for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the hot water and put them into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour over the potatoes, add pepper, dried oregano, garlic, paprika powder and herb salt.
- Coat the potatoes with this mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the potatoes in the skillet, one by one, and fry them on all sides, until golden and crispy.
- Serve them hot, with some garlic, sliced chives, and grated parmesan.