Ingredients Needed for Seafood Avocado Bowls
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 ounces of surimi
1 ounce lettuce
3 ounces of shrimp, cooked
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon ketchup
1 teaspoon whisky
How to Cook Seafood Avocado Bowls
- Place the avocado on your wooden board.
- Slice it in halves and tap the pit with a knife. Remove it.
- Take out the inside of the avocado and keep the skins for later on.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes and place them in a medium bowl. Mix it with lemon juice, surimi, lettuce, and shrimp.
- Mix the mayo and ketchup in a separate bowl and mix it with the salad. Add a drop of whiskey and mix everything.
- Serve the salad in the avocado shells.