Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Herbs
If scrambled eggs are one of the fundamental dishes in your breakfast menu, maybe you want to test out a few variations on the classic recipe. How about this one? It features a handful of fresh herbs, like parsley and dill. The result is fluffy, with a texture like velvet and a super-fresh touch.
Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Herbs
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons of dill, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Herbs
- Add the eggs in a large bowl, whisk and season them with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Add parsley, dill and mix everything together.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin cooking the eggs.
- Slowly mix with a spatula until the eggs look slightly underdone.
- Remove them from the heat – they will continue to cook at the heat of the pan.
- Serve warm with the vegetables of your choice!