Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg Tacos With Parmesan Tortillas
1cup organic parmesan, grated
3 tablespoons of organic heavy cream
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 tablespoon ghee
½ avocado, sliced
How to Make Scrambled Egg Tacos With Parmesan Tortillas
- Heat a skillet over low heat and add 1/2 cup of parmesan. Equally spread it across the skillet’s surface and cook for 3 minutes.
- Gently transfer the melted cheese on a tortilla rack. Follow the same steps with the remaining parmesan. Set them aside.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream, and Taco seasoning to a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat, then add the ghee and the egg mixture. Cook and continuously stir for about 3 minutes or until reduced.
- Fill the parmesan tortillas with this mixture. Add avocado slices, season with Tabasco and serve.