Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg, Spinach and Mushroom Quesadilla
2 garlic cloves, sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 mushrooms, sliced
2 ounces of baby spinach
2 tortilla wraps
1 cup low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
How to Make Scrambled Egg, Spinach and Mushroom Quesadilla
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the garlic for 10-15 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms, baby spinach, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook until the spinach and mushrooms soften.
- Whisk the eggs and add them to the skillet.
- Stir until the eggs cook. You’ll make scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach. When ready, set them aside.
- Take a clean skillet and heat it on the stove.
- Prepare for making 2 quesadillas:
- Divide the mozzarella into 4 equal quantities.
- Place one tortilla wrap into the skillet. Add one layer of mozzarella on one side of the tortilla wrap. Sprinkle parsley and add half of the scrambled egg mixture, then another layer of mozzarella.
- Fold the tortilla wrap over the filling and cook for about 30-60 seconds, until the cheese starts melting. Turn over the quesadilla and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Do the same with the second quesadilla, using the remaining ingredients.