Calories: 369 kCal / serving
- 15 g
- 19 g
- 27 g
Ingredients Needed for Scrambled Egg and Bacon Pie
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Make Scrambled Egg and Bacon Pie
- Whisk the eggs and add some salt and pepper. Keep 2 tablespoons of whisked eggs in a bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the whisked eggs, making scrambled eggs.
- Cut in half the puff pastry sheet.
- Take one-half of puff pastry, measure about 0.4-inch (1 cm) from the top and cut four strips.
- Weave the puff pastry strips.
- Coat the remaining puff pastry with the whisked eggs and place the bacon slices on top.
- Layer the scrambled eggs and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with the puff pastry weave.
- Carefully close the edges and coat the pie with some more whisked egg mixture.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the pie and enjoy!