Ingredients Needed for Savory Monkey Bread
½ cup water
¼ teaspoon dried yeast
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup flour
3.5 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of chili flakes
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds, black and white
2 tablespoons of almond flake
2 ounces of cheddar cheese
How to Cook Savory Monkey Bread
- Heat the water in a saucepan.
- Pour the water in a kitchen aid mixer. Add the dried yeast, salt, brown sugar, olive oil, and flour.
- Mix the ingredients and make some dough. If needed, add more flour or water.
- Spread some flour on your workspace and knead the dough by hand.
- Make a roll and cut 0.4-inch (1 cm) slices.
- Make dough balls.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Melt the butter, mix it with crushed garlic, and pour it in a small bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley and put it in a bowl. Shred the Cheddar cheese and put in (it) in a bowl.
- Put the chili flakes, sesame seeds, and almond flakes in bowls.
- Coat each dough ball with garlic aromatic melted butter and then, one by one, in parsley, shredded Cheddar, chili flakes, sesame seeds, and almond flakes.
- Put the dough balls in a tube pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm!