Ingredients Needed for Sauteed Parsley Potatoes With Harissa Sauce
3 medium-sized potatoes, cubed
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 tablespoons of dried parsley
1 tablespoon harissa
1 spring onion, chopped (for garnishing)
How to Cook Sauteed Parsley Potatoes With Harissa Sauce
- Fill a pot halfway with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes and cook them for 3-4 minutes. Transfer them to paper towels and set them aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat. Add the garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the tomato sauce and curry powder. Cook and continuously stir for up to 1 minute.
- Add the cooked potatoes and season them with salt and pepper. Add the dried parsley and stir it in.
- Add the harissa and stir it in. Add the spring onion, stir it in, and cook for up to 1 minute more.
- Optionally serve with lemon wedges.