Ingredients Needed for Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms in White Wine
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon compound butter
1 pound oyster mushrooms, thickly sliced
3 spring onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
⅔ cup heavy cream
⅓ cup white wine
2 teaspoons of mixed spices
2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms in White Wine
- Add the olive oil and compound butter to a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir until the butter melts.
- Add the mushrooms and stir them in.
- Add the spring onion and garlic. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and stir it in. Add the white wine and do the same.
- Add the mixed spices, season with salt and stir in. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the parsley in and remove from heat.