Ingredients Needed for Sausage Meatballs With Spaghetti
4 pork sausages
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 spring onions s, chopped
1 cup canned tomatoes
6 ounces of spaghetti
How to Cook Sausage Meatballs With Spaghetti
- Remove the casing of the sausages and add the meat into a large bowl. Mix so you get a smooth meat mixture. Pinch off a piece of the meat mixture and gently roll between your hands to form 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Continue shaping until all the meat is used.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Fry the meatballs for about 10 minutes, until they are browned on all sides and cooked through.
- To make the sauce, move the meatballs in a different saucepan. Heat it, and add the remaining vegetable oil. Add the spring onion and canned tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and add fresh basil. Stir, and bring it to a boil.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve the sausage meatballs with the spaghetti.