Ingredients Needed for Sausage Magic Spheres
¼ cup of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs slightly roasted
½ cup egg wash
½ cup cornflakes
vegetable oil for frying
¼ cup grated parmesan
1 teaspoon chives, chopped
How to Cook Sausage Magic Spheres
- Boil water in a saucepan or pot. Peel the potatoes, cut them in halves and put them in the pot. Reduce the heat to low. Maintain a simmer and cover the pot.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until you can easily poke through the potatoes with a fork.
- Put them in a bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the sea salt and the milk. Mix them until you have a paste.
- Take a small amount of mixture with your hand. Put a small sausage in the middle and fold.
- Roll about 6 sausage and potato balls.
- Make the egg wash by whisking an egg with some water or milk until it has a pale yellow color and it’s perfectly mixed.
- Dip the balls in the slightly roasted breadcrumbs, then in the egg wash and, finally, in the cornflakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet. Cook the sausage magic spheres until golden brown. Put them on kitchen paper towels, to remove the oil excess.
- Add a dash of grated parmesan over the spheres and some chives.