Ingredients Needed for Sausage Cheeseburger
1 tomato, sliced
1 green chili, sliced
2 sausages s, sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 burger buns
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
2 teaspoons of mustard
2 teaspoons of ketchup
2 cheeses slices
How to Cook Sausage Cheeseburger
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the onion until golden and caramelized.
- Take the onion out, and in the remaining fat, add and cook the sausages.
- Toast the burger buns for 1-2 minutes until golden. After cooking them on one side, top them with shredded mozzarella and wait for it to melt.
- Now start assembling the burger. Grab the bottom layer and top it with a few tomato slices, some caramelized onion, sausage, green chili, 1 slice of cheese, and a teaspoon of mustard and ketchup
- Top it with the remaining bun.