Ingredients Needed for Sausage, Broccoli and Asparagus Tagliatelle
5 ounces of tagliatelle
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 asparaguses sticks
10 broccoli florets
1 teaspoon butter
5 cherry tomatoes, quarters
¼ cup heavy cream
1 ounce parmesan, grated
How to Cook Sausage, Broccoli and Asparagus Tagliatelle
- Fill one medium pot with water (about 34 fluid ounce/1000 ml). Add salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the tagliatelle and cook according to the instructions on the package. When they are cooked, strain and set aside.
- While the tagliatelle are boiling, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cut the asparagus sticks lengthwise, and then cut each stick into three parts. Throw them in the skillet.
- Add the broccoli florets and the butter and stir-fry them.
- Take another skillet and heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Cut the sausages in halves, horizontally. Then cut them into 0.8 inch (2 cm) pieces.
- Fry the sausages for 2-3 minutes, until they’re cooked through.
- Mix the vegetables with the sausages and the cooked tagliatelle. Stir and cook together for 1 minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the heavy cream.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add the grated parmesan, mix, and cook for 1 more minute.